Saturday, October 22, 2016

July 2016

Hailey, Makayla, and I spent July doing July things. We returned to Get Air several times, where Hailey is working on her flip.  She's getting really good!

We went to the store and fell for the "buy one get one free" ploy.  Like children everywhere, these two just do not have enough stuffed animals. We are working on fixing that, something that I know Amy appreciates.  

We had a few sleepovers, or in this case, sleep on top ofs.

Hailey has been begging to do some painting, so I dug out a canvas, paint, and wood cut-outs. Hailey originally created "Family is Love", but felt like that just didn't convey the strength of her message and added the "truly".  I'm pretty sure this matches your living room, right Amy?

Makayla is obsessed with legos. She spent all of July creating lego things.

I have fallen behind on my quilts. I finally finished Leta's 6 weeks after her birth.  

 I have a thing for zig-zag patterns.

I found this beautiful shade of coral minky, and made the quilt to match.

Up next: Family Reunion!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, beautiful painting, beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want to really score points, get real animals for them (say kittens).

    ReplyDelete