Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Life Returns to Normal

While in Mexico, I picked up a bug that left me rather dehydrated.

The girls seemed pretty happy to see me anyway.

These two were eager to help me out

by painting 
 
 some mini pumpkins black


and adding eyes and legs to make

pumpkin spiders to use as centerpieces
 
for our table when we feed the sister missionaries tonight.


It kept them happy and busy while I made Jessica's delicious chicken enchiladas 
 
and Shelly's equally delicious Mexican Quinoa. I guess I'm not done eating Mexican yet.
Now if I could just get Hailey and Makayla to catch up my vacation laundry.....

2 comments:

  1. You look like you could use a little more gelato. Go ahead - do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, great menu planning for my guests on Sunday. Thanks!
    I'm with Bob. Get some gelato on those bones.

    ReplyDelete