Tuesday, May 1, 2012

One of Those Days

This was an important day in Hailey's life.

After weeks and weeks and weeks of wiggling her first loose tooth, it finally came out. It was so far past the point it should have come out that her permanent tooth was completely grown in. It's Hailey's bottom front left tooth.

You can kind of see in this picture that Hailey's smile is different. Her right front tooth is also loose. Here's Hailey's version of events: "I was showing my friend how loose my tooth was and it accidentally fell out." Amy and Grandpa have been trying to get in there to yank it out for weeks. Hailey has been reluctant to part with it.


In other important news, Makayla "let" Amy curl her hair today. Isn't she cute?

Just don't look at the back of Makayla's head. She's still got all of that wacky, uneven layering from Hailey's adventures in hair cutting. When I picked her up, she pointed out her "curl hair" and I said "You're so cute! Does everyone tell you that?" "Nope," she said, "just you." I find that hard to believe.


An odd thing is happening to the Jones grandchildren. Happy Makayla has turned into "leab me lone" Makayla


and Mischievous Hailey has turned into easy-going Hailey.

 It must be Spring!

1 comment:

  1. Another odd thing is happening to the Jones grandchildren. They are getting cuter every day. How does that happen, and why doesn't it happen to me?

    ReplyDelete