Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Matter of Prespective

Not everyone is finding our weather objectionable.


Makayla and Hailey were delighted to go outside and build a pint-sized snowman with Grandpa...



...while I stayed in and played invalid. Here's today's slightly puffier, more colorful eye. Last night it was too dark for anyone to see the extent of my injuries as I picked myself up from the sidewalk. I didn't realize until I got into my car last night that the liquid pouring down my face was blood, not water. Today it's harder to hide the results from my little fall.

Other than picking kids up from school, I'm going to go hermit.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, sis. You should be able to milk that injury for major sympathy and service. Has anyone brought you any ice cream yet? (Or has "ice" become synonymous with "doom"?)

    ReplyDelete