Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Look, Ma, No Cavities

A quick update...
Amy took Hailey and Makayla to the dentist today. They got a clean bill of teeth health.


The dentist discovered not one, but TWO wiggly teeth in Hailey's mouth. He thought it would take another  4 or 5 months for them to actually come out.


Makayla told me over and over today that her "doctor made my teeth sparkly-clean!!!"  Then she demonstrated what to do if your dentist wants to peek in your mouth.


They each got a bag of "I love the dentist" objects. Hmm. My dentist only gives me a toothbrush,paste, and floss and then mails me a bill. He's never offered me any of this other cool stuff.


Hailey, who can't remember to use her indoor voice, but never forgets anything else, remembered I promised her some computer time today. She graciously let Makayla watch her count with Bert and Ernie.

In other exciting local news, after several weeks of record-breaking warm weather, my yard is sprouting all over.


Don't worry--the temperature is suppose to drop 40 degrees tomorrow and we're getting snow.
Sigh. It was nice while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment