Thursday, January 17, 2013

She May Be Smiling Now, But.....

There was blood.


 Lots and lots of blood. And maybe some guts.

There was hysteria.

and buckets of tears.


And there was blame.  Yep, Hailey's pointing her finger at me. Apparently, when I opened the door she was hiding behind to invite her to join us for supper, I slammed her face in the door and knocked her tooth out.

 Except that didn't happen. 
I think she just bumped the door in her rush to the dinner table.

There was lots of "I look weird!"s.
followed by dozens of "no you look adorable!"s.

It was touch and go for awhile, but I think she's going to live. She may even forgive me someday for that mythical door slamming.

I'm just not going to be the one to tell her the other tooth is days from falling out, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment