Monday, January 21, 2013

Here We Go Again

Just as I predicted, Hailey lost her other front tooth.  I was relived not t be there when it happened, so she can't blame me this time. Apparently Hailey kneed herself while jumping on the bed at home. I wouldn't think of pointing out how she's gotten the "no jumping on the bed" lecture a dozen times.

Makayla, in a rather transparent effort to deflect attention away from Hailey and onto herself, declared today "Backwards Day". She spent the day with her coat zipped on backwards. Once again, I wouldn't think about pointing out how difficult it is to eat when your coat hood is in your face. 

Sorry about the food goobers on Makayla's hood, Amy.

Seriously, is there anything cuter than a six year old's toothless grin?

2 comments:

  1. Hailey is a beautiful girl, getting beautifuller and beautifuller ever post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the double hole smack in the middle of her smile. That one could set-back the tooth fairy, that is, if the tooth fairy makes it as far north as Montana.

    ReplyDelete